Benefits of Headline
Unprecedented Control of Key Disease
- The formulation and chemical properties of Headline fungicide allow it to bind tightly to the waxy cuticle when applied to the leaf’s upper surface.
- The systemic properties also allow Headline to move through the leaf and control disease on the lower surface of the leaf.
- This unique activity enables Headline to protect both sides of the leaf regardless of the side it is applied to, delivering dual-sided protection.
- Once applied, Headline stops spore germination, preventing spores from infecting plant tissue.
- By interfering with fungal cell respiration and the production of energy, Headline fungicide also causes fungi to stop growing and die.