Conquest LQ offers premium weed control of tough broadleaf weeds and annual grasses in conventional and Identity Preserved soybeans.
List of Weeds
Eastern black nightshade*
* Pre-emergence only, partial control.
** Some deep-germinating or late emerging plants may escape treatment.
A soil-applied, application of Conquest LQ provides excellent control of later-germinating weeds such as foxtail and nightshade.
1. Fill spray tank with half to three-quarters of the required amount of water and agitate.
2. Add the required volume of Conquest LQ, ensuring the liquid from both chambers is added while agitating the spray solution.
3. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed.
4. Add the rest of the water.
The following crops may be grown safely the year following an application of Conquest LQ.
*May be planted 100 days following last Conquest LQ application.